Passports - 1st time Applicants
Applications are accepted between 8:30 am - Noon & 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday except holidays (Temporarily CLOSED during the lunch hour). All persons applying for a passport must be present, including infants and children. Both parents must be present when applying for children under 16.
Forms are available at the Malheur County Clerks Office (Vale), Ontario Post Office and on line @ http://travel.state.gov/
When completing the form do NOT use white out, line through errors with 1 line.
DO NOT sign the application. The application must be signed in front of the Accepting Agent.
All applicants must have:
- State certified Birth Certificate or Naturalization Certificate (photocopies not allowed)
- 1 Photos specifically for Passports
- Photo ID (Driver's License) - Both Parents ID if applying for minor children
- Check or Money Order (for each application)
- Acceptance Agent (Clerks Office) fee - Check, Money Order or Cash
Press Release - Passport Fee Increases - July 2010