ONLINE PLANNING DEPARTMENT PAYMENT DISCLAIMER
• All applicants should verify applicable payment amounts with the Malheur County Planning Department prior to making a payment. Please contact the Planning Department at 541-473-5185.
• In case of international payments, funds must be drawn on a United States bank account.
• Malheur County assumes no responsibility for incorrect information entered by applicant.
• Applicants are responsible for ensuring that payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines. Applicants are responsible for printing and retaining the confirmation of payment. The time and date of payments as indicated on the confirmation will be the date of the payment.
• There will be a nominal processing fee assessed with paying your fees online. Because we are a governmental entity, all costs associated with the convenience of credit card usage and bank account transfers cannot be deducted from your amount due. Therefore, a processing fee in addition to the fee due is charged. Malheur County does not receive any portion of this processing fee.
• Non-refundable fees:
1. For credit card payments, there will be a 2.5% processing fee. The minimum process fee is $2.00.
• Payments paid online will be charged to your credit card within 24 hours.
• Malheur County reserves the right to refuse any and all payments.
• Malheur County is not responsible for any unauthorized access to your personal information. User hereby shall forever waive, release, indemnify and hold harmless Malheur County, its Commissioners, County Judge, assigns, officers, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, injuries, causes of action, claims, demands, and liabilities related to this transaction. Please “log off” completely at the end of your transaction! Failure to do so may allow another user to access your personal information.