- This site was created to give Malheur County property owners additional property tax payment options.
- Accounts in foreclosure, dispute or protest are ineligible. Please contact the tax office at 541-473-5165.
- In case of international payments, funds must be drawn on a United States bank account.
- Malheur County assumes no responsibility for incorrect information entered by taxpayers.
- Taxpayers are responsible for ensuring that payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines. Taxpayers are responsible for printing and retaining the confirmation of payment. The time and date of payments as indicated on the confirmation will be the date of the payment. Payments must be confirmed prior to midnight of the scheduled due date to be considered on time. All other payments such as in-office, local banks, or US postmarks must be made by the end of such business day. Interest will be added to balances after the 15th of each month. The 3% discount on paid in full accounts is only applicable if account is paid by midnight of November 15th. Failure of a taxpayer to understand any information provided herein will not constitute grounds for waiver of any penalties or interest due to late payments.
- There will be a nominal processing fee assessed with paying your taxes online. Because we are a governmental entity, all costs associated with the convenience of credit card usage and bank account transfers cannot be deducted from your tax amount due. Therefore, a processing fee in addition to the tax due is charged. Malheur County does not receive any portion of this convenience fee.
- For debit card payments, there will be a processing fee, $3.95 minimum.
- For credit card payments, there will be a 2 1/2 % processing fee.
- For E-Checks, the fee is $2.00.
- Taxes paid online will be charged to your credit card within 24 hours. It can take up to 4 business days for your tax record to be updated with the tax office.
- To ensure correct posting of your tax payment, please call the tax office to get the current and accurate balance due at 541-473-5165.
- Malheur County reserves the right to refuse any and all payments.
- Malheur County is not responsible for any unauthorized access to your personal information. User hereby shall forever waive, release, indemnify and hold harmless Malheur County, its Commissioners, County Judge, assigns, officers, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, injuries, causes of action, claims, demands, and liabilities related to this transaction. Please “log off” completely at the end of your transaction! Failure to do so may allow another user to access your personal information.